At Bilue we aim to inspire people with the work we create. Through technology, we aim to improve people’s lives. We do this by solving complex problems, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, building trust through visibility and with a deep understanding of the product journey.
About the Role
Day to day you’ll be working alongside a team of engineers, product managers and clients on varied and exciting projects. Our clients include some of Australia’s best known organisations, including a number of high profile, high usage, consumer facing applications.
As a Product Designer at Bilue you will:
- Conduct research, user testing and design activities throughout the life of a project
- Draw on your past experience in designing mobile products and applying the latest guidelines and principles
- Work in an agile environment, taking a highly iterative approach for project success.
- Run co-design workshops with stakeholders
- Manage and continually improve design systems
- Work collaboratively with the engineering and customer success teams, as we problem-solve together
- Be passionate about improving people’s lives through user-centered design solutions
- Articulate your ideas and design decisions clearly, both verbally and in written & visual formats
- Facilitate design sprints with proven experience
To thank our employees for the value they bring to our business, we offer a wide range of benefits including a generous annual training budget and bonus leave for training and development. We aim to ensure our employees are constantly upskilling and staying on top of the latest industry developments, as well as providing workplace flexibility and a great work/life balance. Product salaries at Bilue range from $60,000 – $165,000+ (inclusive of superannuation) depending on skills and experience.
** Being a consultancy, means we require a minimum of two years experience in your field.
POSTED: 16th March 2022