Bilue is a mobile and emerging technology company. We have worked with some of Australia’s biggest brands, designing and delivering compelling and innovative experiences on both mobile and the latest emerging technologies.
We are a fast-growing company and now need an experienced AWS Solutions Architect to join our team and work on one of our key accounts. You will need to have a full scope understanding of all things AWS to hit the ground running on this project. It is vital you are able to articulate effectively, and also be willing to continuously learn, adopt and assess the best way of implementation. You will be prepared to assist with designing the migration of existing COTS environments to the cloud, or design serverless approaches.
Our Engineers are life-long learners, deeply curious and committed to growth and improvement. As a Senior Engineer at Bilue, you will have experience in:
- Designing large-scale distributed backend applications.
- Effectively demonstrating knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Defining solutions using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Application architecture and integration design using AWS as the cloud option
- Service design (API management, gateways, RESTful design)
- Providing implementation guidance to our clients based on best practices throughout the life cycle of the project
- Regularly perform technical reviews across the wider team.
- Draw on past experience and best practices to put in place processes and procedures that make the development process smooth and efficient.
- Estimate development tasks and participate in scoping and discovery activities
- Be a great communicator, with a demonstrated ability to mentor junior developers and influence your peers
- Be active in the developer community (whether online or in person) and passionate about bringing and demonstrating new ideas to the team
- Prior experience in a similar Application focused Solutions Architecture role, with responsibility for multiple projects at an enterprise level within Cloud.
What’s in it for you?
Developing our people is important to us – we take the career development of our employees seriously, so you can rest assured we will help you mould your career in the right direction.
You can also expect to receive flexible work arrangements, opportunities to work with a range of different clients, work within a down-to-earth culture, a brand new laptop, training budget, and learning and development days just to name a few!